- RT @PlayBarn_Brecon: If you live in #Brecon or are visiting on holiday you can come to Brynich to play by taking the 5 min @StagecoachWales… 14 hours ago
- Why not have a #BreconBeacons Micro-Adventure these holiday? @agooddayout offers small group outings with three d… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- Beautiful sunset over the Carmarthenshire Fans taken by @Grant_Hyatt thanks for sharing! Check out more stunning ph… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- If you fancy going to the fabulous @GreenManFest you'll need to be quick as tickets have nearly sold out!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Beautiful sunset over the Carmarthenshire Fans taken by @grant_hyatt thanks for sharing! Use #VisitBreconBeacons when posting your photos for a chance to feature on our feed.Wow! What a gorgeous shot! Dusk at Llangorse Lake taken by @philclemphotos share your photos with us by using #visitbreconbeaconsWe love a sunrise or sunset walk in the beautiful Brecon Beacons. Which is your favourite time of day? Today’s photo is by @bazprice5 taken over in the East of the National Park at Hay Bluff. Use #visitbreconbeacons when sharing your photos for a chance to feature on our feed.