- It's officially Summer☀️ and the @BreconBeaconsNP is the perfect place to bask in the sunshine in one of our many b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @mtbcymru: It’s going to be a beauty of a weekend for riding in the #BreconBeacons blessed again! #findyourepic #Wales #mtb #cycling htt… 15 hours ago
- RT @VisitBeacons: Symphonica Tywi will be celebrating the ‘Year of the Sea’ in their annual midsummer concert at @walesbotanic on Saturday… 15 hours ago
- RT @VisitBeacons: Brecon Town Open Studios 2018 will be taking place on the 23rd-24th of June. An event not to be missed involving a walkin… 15 hours ago
- Up until recently @macfarlane82 thought this was just sheeps wool. It’s actually cotton grass and apears on our hillside this time of the year. Share your photos with us, use #visitbreconbeacons for a chance to feature on our feed.Keep your eyes peeled for cotton grass when out exploring our National Park. Photo by @me.photographics use #visitbreconbeacons when sharing your snaps for a chance to feature on our feeds.Final shot from Mynydd Troed. With views like this, it’s easy to see why it’s a popular walk in our National Park. Where’s your favourite spot to go for a walk? Photo by @hessakj use #visitbreconbeacons for chance to feature on our feed.