- It's #NationalInsectWeek! So head outside in the @BreconBeaconsNP and see what you will find! 🐞🐛 twitter.com/Mountainacts/s… 2 days ago
- RT @inspire2adventu: We are very pleased to announce that we now offer #standuppaddleboarding as an #activity We will be running this new e… 2 days ago
- RT @starbunkhouse: We have a few private bedrooms available this weekend 22, 23 and/or 24 June, for £19pppn. We are family friendly, dog fr… 2 days ago
- RT @GTFCymru: It’s #NationalInsectWeek & #BritishFlowersWeek! The Growing the Future project at the National Botanic Garden of Wales aims… 2 days ago
- Up until recently @macfarlane82 thought this was just sheeps wool. It’s actually cotton grass and apears on our hillside this time of the year. Share your photos with us, use #visitbreconbeacons for a chance to feature on our feed.Keep your eyes peeled for cotton grass when out exploring our National Park. Photo by @me.photographics use #visitbreconbeacons when sharing your snaps for a chance to feature on our feeds.Final shot from Mynydd Troed. With views like this, it’s easy to see why it’s a popular walk in our National Park. Where’s your favourite spot to go for a walk? Photo by @hessakj use #visitbreconbeacons for chance to feature on our feed.