- RT @Cantref: Happy Father's Day, come and celebrate it with us! All dads both young and old will come in for FREE 👨🏻 #fathersday https://… 16 hours ago
- Happy #FathersDay Let us know how you are celebrating in the @BreconBeaconsNP or find some of our special ideas of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @RamblersCymru: Wherever you are walking this weekend, enjoy it and soak up the views. To get you in the mood, this one is from Devils E… 1 day ago
- RT @LovetheAngel: the-angel-hotel.vouchercart.com/v/NYGEdHtW Looking for a last minute gift for dad? How about a voucher to spend at The Angel? 1 day ago
- Final shot from Mynydd Troed. With views like this, it’s easy to see why it’s a popular walk in our National Park. Where’s your favourite spot to go for a walk? Photo by @hessakj use #visitbreconbeacons for chance to feature on our feed.Another lovely shot from Mynydd Troed. Thanks for sharing @adamtattonreid looks like you and your son had a great evening stroll. Use #visitbreconbeacons when sharing your photos for a chance to feature on our feeds.Looks like Mynydd Troed was a popular spot for a walk last night! With views like this, it’s easy to see why! It’s definitely one of our favourite sunset walks! Where is your go to sunset walk? Use #visitbreconbeacons when sharing posts for a chance to be to feature on our feeds. Thanks @seancrawfordphotography for sharing this photo.