- RT @Stevelid: Amazing views from the top of Llyn Y Fan Fach, Brecon Beacons at sunset 🏴❤️🌅 @ruthwignall @ItsYourWales @BBCWalesNews @… 10 hours ago
- RT @GTFCymru: We still have some spaces left for our Beekeeping Taster Course tomorrow! (April 25th) 🐝 Put on a bee suit, open a hive and… 10 hours ago
- RT @Glanusk: Exciting update: we’ve got a few surprises and special guests lined up for the #glanuskestatefayre! Come and enjoy the garden… 10 hours ago
- RT @VisitTalybont: Did you know that Talybont-on-Usk is within one of the few dark sky reserves in the world? For more information on sta… 1 day ago
- Who explored the #BreconBeacons on two wheels this weekend? Cycling and mountain biking is a fabulous way to experience our National Park - check out routes here http://www.breconbeacons.org/cycling-mountain-biking photo by @glanpantexploreAnother great photo! Thanks for sharing with us @themountaincoach looks like you had a epic day! Use #visitbreconbeacons when sharing your photos for chance to feature on our feedForecast is looking good for the next few days. ☀️Get out and enjoy our National Park. Thanks for sharing this photo @joe_bloggs7911 use #VisitBreconBeacons when posting your photos.