Nine days of fabulous guided walks in and around the Black Mountains situated in the Brecon Beacons National Park in Mid-Wales.
Guided Walks-WALKS BOX OFFICE
We also have an exciting programme of evening events.
Click the button below to be taken to the Booking Office and to make your booking.
CWF Charity 2019
Each year CWF supports a charity. This year, CWF is supporting Combat Stress, UK’s leading charity for veterans’ mental health. You will be requested to make a donation when you make your booking.
We wish to raise plenty of money for this worthwhile charity and to support their “March-in-March” campaign so we have suggested that participants on Walk 63 – The Llanbedr Horseshoe will get sponsors to donate. You can get a Sponsorship Form here.
Before you book a walk….
….carefully take note of the following:-
As most of our walks take place on open mountain and moorland, appropriate clothing is required at all times. This includes:-
- Walking Boots (not trainers)
- Warm clothing
- Spare warm clothing eg a jacket or fleece
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
Note: Jeans are NOT acceptable, as they act as a refrigerator when wet and can cause hypothermia.
- You will need to bring your own food and drink(preferably a hot drink for the 3 and 4 boot walks).
- You should carry a rucksack to put your spare clothing, food and drink and personal items in.
And, finally, when booking:-
- Check the grade of walk you wish to book on by reading ourGrade Guide.
- For safety reasons we ask you to provide the names of all the walkers in your party (including yourself, please) and to provide a telephone number which we can use in case anything happens to you or one of your party and we need to contact a relative or friend (not the phone you will be carrying with you, please!).
- Note that bookings are held for only 24 hours, before payment is made. If you do not pay within 24 hours your booking will be cancelled. By paying through PayPal your is processed immediately.
- By making a booking you agree to comply with our Terms and Conditions.
- If you have problems booking, email us at email@example.com