We have teamed up Brecon Beacons Holiday Cottages to offer you the chance to win a weekend break for two to the Brecon Beacons.
To enter our competition all you have to do is simply sign up to our Brecon Beacons newsletter here. You’ll receive a regular e-newsletter from us which will include information, special offers, discounts and upcoming events.
Weekend break for two at Groves Cottage, Talybont to include an activity and dinner for two.
Groves Cottage is a very pretty terraced cottage in the village of Talybont-on-Usk with a sunny balcony, enclosed garden and views over The Usk Valley. Walks from the door along The Brecon and Monmouth Canal, up into the hills, mountain bike on The Taff Trail and walk to the four local pubs, the village shop and cafe. Perfect for a weekend break in the Brecon Beacons.
Terms and Conditions of the Competition
1. This contest will end on the 4th June 2017. We will contact the winner by email provided when you sign up to the Brecon Beacons Newsletter. If we can’t contact the winner or receive no reply to our messages after three attempts then we will have to re-select a winner.
2 These terms and conditions apply to the “Win a weekend break for two to the Brecon Beacons” (the “Promotion”) and by entering, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in their entirety.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
4. The Promotion is only available to residents of United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey or the Isle of Man who are aged eighteen (18) or over. Brecon Beacons Tourism reserves the right to request identification in order to verify that participants meet these criteria.
5. The promoter of this Promotion is http://www.breconbeaconstourism.org (the “Promoter”)
6. To enter the Promotion, you must submit your full name and e-mail address. Only entries which provide full information will be accepted. The Promoter will use the email address submitted in order to contact the winner so you must ensure a valid email address is used.
7. Only one (1) initial entry per email address will be accepted.
8. The competition will end at 12 midnight GMT on Sunday 4th June (the “closing date”). Entries received after the closing date will not be processed.
9. There will be one (1) winner selected at random from all of the entries validly submitted in accordance with these terms and condition. The winners will be notified via the e-mail address provided.
9. The prize has Terms and conditions which will apply, they activities must be agreed and booked in advance with the provider – the short break can not be taken in school holidays. Subject to availability.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice.
The prizes must be claimed and used subject to the provider’s terms and conditions once notified.
11. The prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and that are not specifically included in the prize.
12. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.