The Easter holidays are fast approaching and the Brecon Beacons is the perfect place to spend it with your family.
We have teamed up with some of our activities providers to offer you the chance to win an EPIC day out in the Brecon Beacons for you and your family this Easter.
To enter, simply sign up to our Brecon Beacons newsletter here
- Fantastic family adventure day out with Brecon Beacons Tourism Award Winning Activity Providers – Hawk Adventures
- Family day tickets to Brecon Beacons Tourism Award Winning Attraction Dan y Ogof
- 1/2 day canoeing for 2 with Interactivities Outdoor Adventure on the Canal or River
- 1/2 day family bike hire with Drover Cycles in Hay
- A falconing experience with Mountain and River Activities
To enter, simply sign up to the Brecon Beacons newsletter here
The Brecon Beacons offers a wide range of accommodation to suit all your requirements to make the most of your visit to the National Park! Whether you want to bring your dog along so need pet-friendly accommodation, are bringing your family along or fancied coming with a group of friends there will be somewhere for you! Plan where you’ll stay here.
Terms and Conditions of the Competition
1. This contest will end on Sunday 2nd April 2017. We will contact the winners by email’s provided when you sign up to the Brecon Beacons Newsletter. If we can’t contact the winner or receive no reply to our messages after three attempts then we will have to re-select a winner.
2 These terms and conditions apply to the “Win an Epic day out in the Brecon Beacons for Easter” (the “Promotion”) and by entering, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in their entirety.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
4. The Promotion is only available to residents of United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey or the Isle of Man who are aged eighteen (18) or over. Brecon Beacons Tourism reserves the right to request identification in order to verify that participants meet these criteria.
5. The promoter of this Promotion is http://www.breconbeaconstourism.org (the “Promoter”)
6. To enter the Promotion, you must submit your full name and e-mail address. Only entries which provide full information will be accepted. The Promoter will use the email address submitted in order to contact the winner so you must ensure a valid email address is used.
7. Only one (1) initial entry per email address will be accepted.
8. The competition will end at 12 midnight GMT on Sunday 2nd April Wednesday 14th (the “closing date”). Entries received after the closing date will not be processed.
9. There will be Five (5) winners selected at random from all of the entries validly submitted in accordance with these terms and condition. The winners will be notified via the e-mail address provided.
9. The prizes all have Terms and conditions which will apply, they activities must be agreed and booked in advance with the provider. Subject to availability and age restrictions apply.
9.1 Family adventure day out with – Hawk Adventures The prize is for a family of 5 to take part in an activity of their choice and experience a high quality and fun adventure day out with one of our qualified instructions.
Activities available include: Bushcraft, Caving, Canyoning, Climbing & Abseiling, Gorge Walking, Orienteering
9.2 Family day tickets to Dan y Ogof
Must be prior booked, tickets for a family of 5 to be taken between April and October 2017.
9.3 1/2 day canoeing for 2 with Interactivities Outdoor Adventure on the Canal or River Wye
-Subject to availability. To be taken by end of September 2017
-Must be able to swim
-Includes all safety gear and pick up at end of trip.
9.4 1/2 day family bike hire with Drover Cycles in Hay
– Subject to availability
– Must be taken before the end of Easter 2017Prize covers the cost of hire for two adults and two children or one adult and three children. Up to two pets (provided they are happy to share our tail wagon trailer) go free.
– Additional adults and children are welcome to hire at the same time, as part of a larger family group, but would pay the standard rate.
9.5 A falconing experience with Mountain and River Activities
10. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice.
The prizes must be claimed and used subject to the provider’s terms and conditions once notified. If the winner does not claim the prize from the Promoter
11. The prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and that are not specifically included in the prize.
12. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.