With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, we thought we’d share some love.
Are you one of the many happy couples who have meet at one of our Royal Welsh events? We’d love to know more about your story and you could win a pair of tickets to spend a romantic day together at the 2017 Royal Welsh Show.
All you need to do is post a photo of you and your partner of Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, tell us how long you’ve been together and use the hashtag #LoveRoyalWelsh
We’ll automatically enter you into a prize draw to win a pair of tickets to the 2017 Royal Welsh Show, the perfect opportunity to rekindle your love.
A celebration of smallholding and rural life
20 & 21 May 2017
The Royal Welsh Spring Festival, with its action-packed programme of entertainment, have-a-go educational activities, displays and performances, offers the perfect day out for everyone:
- Livestock & horse classes
- Smallholder’s workshops, talks and demonstrations
- Hundreds of tradestands
- Children’s activities, living classroom & learning activities
- Entertaining displays
- Gifts & crafts
- Dog show
- Trail running festival & family fun run
- Country sports
- Food & Drink Quarter, street food area & cookery demos
- Live music & folk dancing
- FREE entry for all children (16 and under)
The festival is open till late on Saturday evening, so come and enjoy an early summer evening of street food and live music with friends.