The beautiful area of Bwlch and Llangorse will be making a special appearance with Welsh treasure Derek Brockway, aka Derek the Weatheman Walking from BBC Weather, on his popular show ‘Weatherman Walking’ to be screened on BBC1, BBC Cymru Wales, Friday 20th January 2017 at 19.30.
Check out the guide to Bwlch and Llangorse here
The Discover Bwlch and Llangorse Group are celebrating by offering the opportunity for 2 people to win a free adventure with us.
– like @aroundllangorselake Facebook page
– like this post.
– share this post.
The prize consists of:
1) 2 nights accommodation in an independent hostel, staying in a private, en-suite bedroom (sponsored by The Star Bunkhouse)
2) Welsh hamper (sponsored by Beacons Farm Shop at The Welsh Venison Centre)
3) A choice of 2 activities from the following:
a) Behind the scenes of ‘Weatherman Walking’ guided walk with Emma following the route as seen on TV (sponsored by The Star Bunkhouse)
b) Guided road cycle ride (sponsored by Glanpant)
c) 1 hour canoe/kayak/paddle board hire on Llangorse Lake (sponsored by Lakeside Caravan and Camping Park)
d) Half day climbing (sponsored by Llangorse Multi Activity Centre)
– Basket of mixed preserves (sponsored by The Kitchen Garden)
The competition closes on Sunday 22nd January 2017 at midnight. The lucky winners will be announced and notified on Monday 23rd January 2017.
T&Cs apply – see Notes section on @aroundllangorselake Facebook page for details.
Follow up via Twitter @aroundllangorse