T’is the season to be jolly! So don’t let the thought of all that Christmas shopping get you down. Our Christmas Gift guide is here to help!
Are you looking for an unusual gift for a friend or loved one this Christmas rather than buying those socks, book vouchers, after-shave or chocolates. What about buying a Brecon Beacons experience, one which will provide lasting memories and something to look forward to doing post Christmas.
- Activity day with Adventure Britain
A Christmas gift voucher can be purchased from us in denominations of £25, £50 and £100. Alternatively you can buy a voucher for a specific activity such as canyoning. A single day canyoning costs £60 per person. Find out more here.
- Day out caving Climbing and Gorge Walking with Hawk Adventure
Hawk Adventures gift voucher service for our outdoor activities, adventures like Caving, Climbing and Gorge Walking can now be bought as a present.All the information customers need is on our new vouchers webpage here
- A day out with Welsh Overland Safari
Book an independent guide and tour with Welsh Overland Safari who offer unique overland guided tours in the unspoilt landscapes of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding area . One of Wales’s best kept secrets, the region has a rich and diverse history dating back to well before Roman times. Exploring the rugged mountains, lakes, waterfalls and forests of the area.
All tours that can be adapted to suit your needs, that can include skipping parts out to spend longer at a particular point of interest. Book your tour here.
- Book a Good Day Out: Days Out that Make a Difference, adventures helping good causes. Considering a gift? You can also buy a general voucher to spend later on any experience or product that Good Day Out has to offer. Find out more here.
- Learn how to hand spin and weave with All in a Spin.
Book a hand spinning and weaving courses on a working hill farm near Crickhowell, using fleece from their own flock. Find out more here.
- Millers Experience at Talgarth Mill
Buy a gift that gives someone the opportunity to step back in time and become a traditional miller learning to mill their own flour with our 200 year old water mill.
Find out more here
- A voucher for afternoon tea or dinner at the Angel Hotel, Abergavenny
Treat someone to a wonderful experience at the AA Hotel of The Year, Wales 2016/17 with an Angel Hotel Christmas gift voucher – we have a large selection of vouchers available at reception or from our online shop here
- A voucher for a meal or stay at the Felin Fach Griffin
Our vouchers are prettily packaged and they are usually best bought for an amount of open spend, usable at any of The Griffin, but we’re happy to issue them for a particular offer or event.
If you’d like to order a voucher for Christmas or upcoming birthdays, please do call our team at The Griffin on 01874 620 111 or email us at email@example.com. We can post them right up until Friday 23rd December although our friend in the red van tells us that the last day for guaranteed 1st class delivery is Wednesday 21st.
- Family experience days and guided walks with the birds with Wings of Wales.
Fancy flying our owls in the Brecon Beacons National Park, Wings of Wales can offer you a flying session where you will take two of our owls into the countryside. You will experience silent flight, with birds flying to the your glove.
You will be informed on their habitat, body structure and what our owls would hunt for in the wild. Find out more here
- Vouchers for a show at Theatr Brycheiniog- If you’re looking to visit Theatr Brycheiniog and thinking of buying your tickets online,why not buy your tickets from the Theaters very own box office to receive a voucher for a show! Find out more about the shows and up to date news by visiting their website here.
Enter into our competition to win a Black Mountain Smokery Hamper!
Win a Black Mountains Smokery Welsh Gourmet Hamper which will be delivered to the winner in time for Christmas! Details here.Have a look at our other blog on Things to do with the Family this Christmas and our Christmas gift food and drink guide