Win a Black Mountains Smokery Welsh Gourmet Hamper which will be delivered to the winner in time for Christmas!
Would you like to win the perfect food lovers treat in time for Christmas? Enter into our draw below to win a Gourmet Welsh Christmas Hamper from Black Mountains Smokery.
The hamper includes a delicious selection of Welsh produce from the Brecon Beacons and beyond.
The competition ends on 14th December at 12 noon and the winner will be announced at 4pm the same day.
Full T&Cs can be found below:
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social media platforms. You are providing your information to Brecon Beacons Tourism and not to Facebook or any other social media platforms. The information you provide will only be used for entry to the draw and marketing purposes for Brecon Beacons Tourism.
Winner will be notified by email. There is no cash alternative to this prize and it is not transferable.
BLACK MOUNTAINS SMOKERY GOURMET WELSH HAMPER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions apply to the “Black Mountains Smokery Gourment Welsh Hamper competition” (the “Promotion”) and by entering, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in their entirety.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion is only available to residents of United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey or the Isle of Man who are aged eighteen (18) or over. Brecon Beacons Tourism reserves the right to request identification in order to verify that participants meet these criteria.
- The promoter of this Promotion is http://www.breconbeaconstourism.org (the “Promoter”)
- To enter the Promotion, you must submit your full name and e-mail address . Only entries which provide full information will be accepted. The Promoter will use the email address submitted in order to contact the winner so you must ensure a valid email address is used.
- Only one (1) initial entry per email address will be accepted. However, you are entitled to submit additional entries where you have shared your entry via Facebook and Twitter in accordance with clause 9 below (limited to one (1) additional entry for each of Facebook and Twitter).
- To qualify for an additional entry, you must post your share of the initial entry on Twitter and/or Facebook using the supplied pre-populated text and hashtag. Please note that only entries which use the prescribed pre-populated text and hashtag will be eligible for entry; misspellings, alterations or non-use of the pre-populated text and hashtag may render your additional entry invalid.
- The competition will open at 12:00am BST on Wednesday 23rd November 2016 and end at 12 noon GMT on Wednesday 14th December (the “closing date”). Entries received after the closing date will not be processed.
- There will be one (1) winner selected at random from all of the entries validly submitted in accordance with these terms and condition. The winner will be notified via the e-mail address provided.
- The prize shall be a gourmet Welsh hamper from Black Mountains Smokery and will be sent to the winner by post
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The prize must be claimed within four (4) weeks of notification. If the winner does not claim the prize from the Promoter within four (4) weeks or fails to provide adequate evidence that the winner meets the entry criteria, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and that are not specifically included in the prize.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- Neither Facebook nor Twitter Inc. sponsor this prize draw and neither Facebook nor Twitter bear any responsibility or liability for the administration, operation, judging, or conduct of the prize draw, or for the fulfilment of the prize associated with this Promotion.
- These rules terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.