Following on from the success of the Abergavenny Food Festival, the Christmas Fair is full of fantastic seasonal food and drink offerings from suppliers both local and from further afield. If you’re looking to find a special gift for someone, or want to stock up your cupboards with something that little bit different for Christmas, then this winter festival is the place to be.
The Abergavenny Christmas Food and Drink Fair returns on Sunday 11th December 2016, where there’ll be everything you need to get into the festive spirit. Why not start things off with a tasting of festive cocktails from master mixologist, Dom Jacobs on Saturday evening?
Entry to the Christmas venues is just £5 per adult. You will find:
- Over 85 of the top seasonal producers
- Signed books by fantastic chefs on sale from Rossiter Books
- Expert Christmas recipe demonstrations
- Workshops for the kids (£1.50 per workshop, or £5 to do them all)
- Musical procession and festive light display and much more …
Click here to buy your wristbands.