We love our pets, and accept them as part of the family. So why not have a family meal with your pup?
Here are a few places you can bring your dog to dinner:
1. The Felin Fach Griffin – A restaurant and hotel that is very welcoming to your four-legged family members. Just ask their resident dog, Max. When it comes to dining, you can either book Table 11, or ask if your dog can be seated under a table in the tack room.
2. The New Inn Bwlch – Their resident dog, Reginald, is also their cover boy for all of their promotional material, including their sign. This just shows how much they enjoy having furry friends around.
3. The Bear Hotel – The bar area is incredibly dog friendly. They get a treat of their own while you treat yourself to some time spent in one of the best pubs in Britain.
4. The Red Lion – Complete with a games room, home cooked food, and set in a 15th century inn, this family-friendly pub welcomes everyone, including dogs!
5. The Dragon’s Back Public House – The highest pub in Brecon Beacons, The Dragon’s Back welcomes well behaved pups nearly everywhere, including the pub area.
For more dining options in the national park, click here.