- Fantastic guided rides whether it’s along The Black Mountains, a trip to Bwlch Nant-yr-Arian Forest Centre or night ride along Merbach’s country lanes, it’s guaranteed that there will be something to suit you
2. The Sunday Hay-on-Wye Sportive promises to be the grand highlight as anyone is welcome to have a go at the 65-100 mile scenic route
3. Cyclo-Cross invites beginners to complete as many laps as they can around the ditches and barriers whilst trying to avoid getting too muddy!
4. The Funky Junk Workshop helps transform old bike bits into beautiful creations so come and see what the kids can come up with
5. All Round Family Fun from bouncy castles, to pedal powered smoothie makers, to Bikeability sessions, the whole family can join in.
…and here’s something to get you warmed up for Sunday’s pub quiz, The National Bike Museum is situated in a Welsh town, do you know which one?