The Angel Hotel, Abergavenny, is doing a special St. David’s Day 2013 promotion.
So if your name is David, Dafydd or Dewi you could win dinner for two at The Angel Hotel in Abergavenny simply by celebrating St. David’s Day (Dydd Gŵyl Dewi) there. Eat breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner at the hotel on Friday 1st March and, if the name fits, you’ll enter a prize draw for a return visit to enjoy dinner for two with a bottle of wine.
Terms and conditions on www.angelabergavenny.com
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw can be entered by any person whose name is David, Dewi or Dafydd (and has evidence to prove it e.g. driving licence, credit card), and who purchases food at The Angel Hotel on Friday 1st March 2013.
- The prize draw will take place on Saturday 2nd March 2013 and the winner will be notified shortly afterwards. The winner’s name is available on request.
- The prize comprises three-course dinner with a bottle of house wine and coffee.
- The prize is subject to availability and must be taken by 31st August 2013.
- No purchase necessary. Free entry available at the hotel reception.
- There is no cash alternative to this prize.
- Only one entry per person.