This week Richard Lewis from Middle Ninfa Farm and Bunkhouse answers our questions on where and why you should visit the Brecon Beacons National Park.
Middle Ninfa offers bunkhouse accommodation and camping and also has a schedule of coracle and willow workshops.
1. Where I live could be described in one word as inspirational
2. I would take a first-timer to the Brecon Beacons to breathe and relax and enjoy
3. My favourite pub is The Lamb and Fox, Pwll Ddu because it is full of character and airy views
5. My favourite view of the Brecon Beacons is Horseshoe Falls, near Pontneddfechan.
6. If you’re on a budget the best advice for the Brecon Beacons is walk, cycle and camp.
7. If you have half a day out, I would suggest you follow your dreams in the mountains -or go to Big Pit if wet
8. The best way to see the Brecon Beacons is to walk, cycle or pony trek.
9. To escape, I go to Clydach gorge where the forest is wild and untrod.
10. The best season to travel to the Brecon Beacons is winter because the landscape is stark and beautiful,the wilderness experience more intense.