Family Fun Suggestion 2: Llangorse Mountain Activity Centre
Allow your children to feel like Spiderman for the day with a trip to Llangorse Mountain Activity Centre. The centre has some of the best climbing facilities on offer in Wales, which are ideal for beginners looking to learn, as well as for more experienced climbers. The centre has some very friendly and helpful staff who offer great guidance to everyone. Every individual that visits Llangorse Multi Activity Training Centre will receive fully instructed training by highly qualified and experienced instructors.
So what’s there?
Did you know the centre has been going since 1958, so with over 50 years of growing the centre has built some World class facilities that include:
- Wales’ only indoor natural rock climbing
- Artificial rock climbing walls
- Low level bouldering areas
- Test your balance on the rickety rope bridges
- Scramble across the high level cargo net
- Extensive natural rock caving system
- Beginners abseiling tower
- Abseiling from 16 metres or use the beginners tower
- Fly down the indoor zip line
- Climb ‘Dudley’ the Dragon & ‘Phil’ the dinosaur!
The centre also offers horse riding & outdoor aerial zip wire, multi level challenge course & dingle scramble.
How much are tickets?
Prices are split for half and a full day of activities.
A half day ticket per person is £25 and a full day ticket is £45. Special deals for a family of four offer savings of up to £40.