Personal View of the Brecon Beacons….
Today’s personal view comes from Jann Seal from Eating Wales. Here are some recommendations from a local on how to get the best possible Brecon Beacons experience….
3. My favourite restaurant is “The Hardwick near Abergavenny”
4. My favourite pub is “the Rock because every Friday night is “tapas” night and the publican puts out a great spread!”
5. I would have my picture taken “with the view of the valleys behind me”
6. The most unusual thing about where I live is “the sheep on the hillsides because this city girl appreciates nature at her feet”
7. I would describe the people of the Brecon Beacons “as friendly, welcoming, helpful and they speak with a delightful Welsh lilt”
8. If you have half a day out, “I would suggest you drive north from Llanthony Priory on the one-track road toward Hay-on-Wye”
10. The best season to travel to the Brecon Beacons “is spring and fall because the colours are vibrant.”